A continuous professional Development
At Home2Home Nursery we care about our Practitioners, and this is clearly reflected in how much we invest in each member of our team. We offer training with the local authority, and we also encourage our practitioners to purse more professional qualification and continued learning and development. We also provide our own inhouse training, workshops, supervisions and coaching.
List of mandatory Trainings
• Child protection and safeguarding training
• Health and safety
• Organisation induction
• First Aid
• Food Hygiene
Reward your loyalty
When you start with us, you will receive 28 days of paid annual leave (inclusive of bank and public holidays) which increases after two years of service, up to a maximum of 33 days’ holiday. You can also opt to purchase up to 5 additional days’ leave each year. Our staff receive a loyalty bonus at 5, 10, 15- and 20-years’ service.
• Staff are eligible for a 50% reduction on nursery fees
• A 25% childcare discount is available for one of your family members
• A 10% family childcare discount is available on your eldest child's chargeable hours if a sibling joins the nursery.
Secure your future with our financial schemes
• We review your paid Annually.
• Home2Home Nursery staff who meet certain criteria set by the government will be auto enrolled into our company pension scheme (NEST)
Other staff benefits
• Annual staff retreat or holiday away
• Paid holidays for you are your family
• End of year party
• Employee of the month- Cash and voucher rewards
• Occasional staff meals at selected
• Birthday treats
Upload Your CV Today!
If you would like to be considered for a job at Home2Home Nurseries, please complete the form located to the right. Please select the relevant nursery location you would like to be considered for, the position you would like to be considered for and attach your CV using the file up loader.